Getting ready to go tomorrow morning but you wouldn’t know it by this picture. I do need to clean up!
Spent the morning cleaning out dead leaves from the little plants and wouldn’t you know, I cut the top off one of them accidentally (and couldn’t find a replacement). But while I was searching I found this teeny plant growing in one of my rotisserie chicken mini-greenhouses. I am not sure what it is but I have placed it under a tiny bell jar and hope it survives.
I made a switch with one of my magical plants. This is now Devil’s Snare because it just hung so nicely from the cage.
These are packed and ready to go.